Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Faerie Tree (Post 6)

So once again, this isn't really digital... sorry about that. This piece is actually mine. And that title is, I don't really know. I don't title my things so thats is a name I literally just gave it. This is obviously of a tree,  I wanted it to be very fictional, mystical, so after I added a lamp with a pink light. I don't even know how long I spent on this, quite awhile. The tree is done with coloured pencils and the background is paint. The reason for the white around it was because I needed something to block paint from getting on the pencil because I did it after and then I liked the look of it and then extra pastel was used for last effect. If you want (though I haven't been doing much lately) you can follow me on Twitter to see other artsy things.

Twitter: @AVeres9

No comments:

Post a Comment